We are the only Canadian training partner for GPM Global (Green Project Management), offering a program that recognizes and builds upon existing Project Management training and certifications, as well as stands on its own. GPM's principles are derived from the UN Global Compact's Ten Principles, Earth Charter, and ISO:26000, Guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are partnered with Shift2Lean Inc., committed to delivering Value for clients through the implementation of Lean Project Delivery strategies. Together, we believe that lean applies to all project delivery models, as productivity and collaborative team work enable exceptional projects.
The best innovative solutions come from considering diverse perspectives to set strategic direction, then bringing together specialized support, based on the needs of the specific challenge.
For this reason, we are active members of:
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan, P.Eng., Trainer
- Project Management Institute, Author, Presenter, Expert, Trainer
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum, Communications Director for Environment & Social Responsibility Society
- Canada Mining Innovation Council, Environmental Stewardship Initiative, Tailings & Closure
- Lean Construction Institute of Canada, Education Provider
- Saskatchewan Water Action Network
- Women in Mining and Women in Nuclear Saskatchewan, "Mine Your Potential" conference & Membership Communications
- Raj Manek Mentorship Program, Protege
- SaskInteractive Media Association
Become an Affiliate
This is an open invite to technological providers, developers and research entities to collaborate. If you are a solution provider and would like to work together, please send us some information to discuss further.